UI/UX is equivalent to the grooming of a personality because after all looks do matter, a lot. If you are able to offer a pleasing balance of easy navigation through your online assets along with simplified information then you most definitely will have a conversion. It is exactly what we strive to achieve for your brand.
During the UX design process designers will produce a wide variety of “artifacts” and project deliverables as part of their UX design methodology. These may take many forms: deliverables help UX designers communicate with various stakeholders and teams, document work, and provide artifacts for meetings and ideation sessions. They also help create the “single source of truth” — guides and specifications for implementation and reference.
- Business Goals and Technical Specifications
- Competitive Analysis Report
- Personas and UX Research Reports
- Sitemap and Information Architecture
- User Journeys and User Flows
- UX Wireframes
- Interactive Prototypes
- Visual Design
- Style-guide and Specifications
- Testing and Usage Analytics